Nice starter with chicken, foie, courgette...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nat2007

Cook
It looks nice and it tastes nice. I prepared them the day before for a party, kept them in the fridge and just put them in the oven for 20 minutes before serving.

I hope you like it!!
Ingredients (makes 6):

1 courgette
500 gr. chicken breast
6 slices of foie
6 slices ham (I use serrano, since I live in Spain)
6 slices of goat cheese
salt

Cut the courgette lengthwise in 2 halves. With a peeler, make 12 long and thin slices. Put salt and pepper and place in a hot pan with a little bit of olive oil till they are brown.
Now you need to mince the chicken with a little bit of salt. I used the thermomix but you can use any other kitchen appliance you use to mince. It has to be very finely minced, to a paste. Make 6 portions.
Next, you take 2 slices of courgette and place them on the cooking board, forming a cross.
You now will need a small and round kitchen mold. Since I do not have any, I took a small mushroom can, opened it on both sides and …I have a mold…
Place the mold on the center of the cross formed by the courgette. Take 1 portion of chicken, put it inside the mold. Place 1 slice of foie on top of the chicken and the slice of ham over the foie. Remove the mold carefully. We wrap our little “tower” with the courgette , cover with goat cheese and place in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom