Peanut butter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
KitchenElf....and everyone else

PEANUT BUTTER IS GREAT WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!!
I actually put crunchy lettuce between the two.
Mom made it for us back in the sixties, and I still eat it to this day!

I was chastised for even suggesting it (was it on this site?! I'll say it was on FN)

I love love love love love it!

So THERE!!!
1118.gif

SEE I told you guys!!!!

Juliev said:
sounds like a saté sauce.. and really good!

My Thai student gave me a can of sate' sauce today. I told her I wanted to make a good peanut sauce so she brought me the can.. Product of Thailand... but she said that she was going to try and find me the ingredients I need to make a really good sauce.

GaArt said:
Juliev said:

My Thai student gave me a can of sate' sauce today. I told her I wanted to make a good peanut sauce so she brought me the can.. Product of Thailand... but she said that she was going to try and find me the ingredients I need to make a really good sauce.

Hey, when you get it, would you mind passing it along?

I'm going to share something with y'all -

www.peanutbetter.com

This site is from one of my favorite vendors at the Harvest Festival each year. Usually I buy a case of their hot pepper jelly (it is the absolute best), but this year they introduced their peanut butter line, called peanut better.

Their Thai Ginger & Red Pepper is the ultimate way to a quick satay sauce.
Check out the site.

ps - prices are great for the quality, I think. Also, the gal who runs the show is really really nice, so that helps :)

Juliev said:
GaArt said:
Juliev said:

Hey, when you get it, would you mind passing it along?
sure as soon as she gets it to me.. She has go buy stuff in Dallas, so I dont think it will be soon... But I'll post it here when she gives it to me.

peanut butter is great in a cookie .. and squished down with a hershey kiss or a mini peanut butter cup..then baked.. yummy!

Juliev said:
peanut butter is great in a cookie .. and squished down with a hershey kiss or a mini peanut butter cup..then baked.. yummy!

I like to bake peanut butter cookies in mini muffin tins & then put a hershey kiss or hug or half a mini pb cup on top when they come out of the oven! YUMMY!!

Another vote for peanut butter and bacon on toast.

Also peanut butter and honey on toast.

Will take peanut butter, slathered on toast, nuke it just a tad, and sprinkle on Worchestershire sauce. Will sometimes add thinly sliced onions.

And Chinese peanut butter noodles. They are not very hard to make, but there is a take out place near us that does a pretty good job with it. So we usually just go and order three or four orders.

Those guys are almost addictive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom