Pickapeppa appy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mango Chutney is another good thing to top a block of cream cheese with for a quick appetizer.

Also crabmeat and cocktail sauce

Mango Chutney is another good thing to top a block of cream cheese with for a quick appetizer.

Also crabmeat and cocktail sauce
Thanks Sharon, great ideas..The Chutney one has me wanting an excuse to make it;) This is one of the reasons I so enjoy sharing things we like and make for our sunday dinners. You give out one recpe and gather in several more that you just know are going to be wonderful.
kades

I didn't get the pickapeppa sauce but I did get some peach salsa (the second one was sealed) and I poured it over cream cheese and dipped Wheat Thins in it and it was very good. I don't know how you would make something like that but if you have a Harris Teeter near you, it's their brand and it's very good. Far better than their Black Bean and Corn salsa.

I didn't get the pickapeppa sauce but I did get some peach salsa (the second one was sealed) and I poured it over cream cheese and dipped Wheat Thins in it and it was very good. I don't know how you would make something like that but if you have a Harris Teeter near you, it's their brand and it's very good. Far better than their Black Bean and Corn salsa.
The store where I shop and got the pickapeppa sauce has chutneys..They carry just about anything there and if not will gladly order it for you. I love shopping there.
kadesma

Callisto - Hickory isn't that far away. If you want me to UPS you a bottle I'll be glad to. We have daily UPS pickup. Just let me know. If they didn't pick up so late in the day you'd probably get it the same day! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom