2lb. large, fresh Jalapenos
2 8oz blocks cream cheese(room temp)
1/2 c or more bulk sausage
2 lb bacon thinner the better
1. Slice fresh jalapeno's lengthwise and scrape out the seeds and "ribs" of each half, using a grapefruit spoon. (Wear latex gloves and don't touch your face)
2. Stuff the pepper halves with the mixture.
3. Place a thin layer of sausage on one half of a jalapeno; top with another half.
4. Wrap each jalapeno with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick, if necessary.
5. Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 - 1 1/2 hours or until bacon is done.