Shrimp in Prosciutto TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Preheat broiler, Cut1/4 lb. of prosciutto into slices about 1 inch wide and 2-1/2 in long strips. and you will need 1-1/2 lbs. med. sized shrimps now wrap the shrimp in the prosciutto thread the shrimp onto 4 long metal skewers. Brush shrimp with a mixture of 1/4 cup evoo and the juice of 1 lemon plus it's zest NOW SPRINKLE THE SKEWERS WITH 1/2 CUP OF BREADCRUMBS mixed with 2-3 Tab. fresh chopped parsleyPut the skewers on a hot grill or under a broier and cook 1-1/2 min or til golden. Turn skewers and cook other side the same.Serve with lemon wedges nice on an appetizer platter or this will make a nice entre.
enjoy
kades

Last edited:
Preheat broiler, Cut1/4 lb. of prosciutto into slices about 1 inch wide and 2-1/2 in long strips. and you will need 1-1/2 lbs. med. sized shrimps now wrap the shrimp in the prosciutto thread the shrimp onto 4 long metal skewers. Brush shrimp with a mixture of 1/4 cup evoo and the juice of 1 lemon plus it's zest NOW SPRINKLE THE SKEWERS WITH 1/2 CUP OF BREADCRUMBS mixed with 2-3 Tab. fresh chopped parsleyPut the skewers on a hot grill or under a broier and cook 1-1/2 min or til golden. Turn skewers and cook other side the same.Serve with lemon wedges nice on an appetizer platter or this will make a nice entre.
enjoy
kades

This sounds good kadesma. Thank You.

Raw or cooked shrimp? The broiler is just to crisp them up right? This sounds gorgeous and delicious kadesma!

Raw or cooked shrimp? The broiler is just to crisp them up right? This sounds gorgeous and delicious kadesma!
I use raw shrimp Alix, 1-1/2 min under the broiler or on a grill usually pinks them up for me. They are so good.
cj

Shelled and deveined Im guessing and paper thin slices of proscuitto?

Last edited:
Shelled and deveined Im guessing and paper thin slices of proscuitto?
Yes shelled and deviened and the proscuitto is paper thin. Sorry I didn't say so in the recipe. I just assumed shelled and deviened was understood.
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom