Stuffed Mushrooms TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mushrooms were on special today, so I picked up two packages (8 oz each). I made sure there were big mushrooms in one package. Gonna try this very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bring a little liquid courage to spike it a bit. Let's party!

I would love your recipie for strawberry watermelon lemonade.
You can find it here (got the name backwards LOL - and it is my own recipe :wacko::LOL:)

Please leave one of the punch bowls unspiked please! :) Me and the youngin's like our lemonade straight up! ;)

Ma, I never got back to tell you, but this has become my goto mushroom recipe! They are so good! I will still make mushrooms gratin when I need a quick fix, but these are devine! :)

Ma, I never got back to tell you, but this has become my goto mushroom recipe! They are so good! I will still make mushrooms gratin when I need a quick fix, but these are devine! :)
Hi Sweetie,
so glad you like them. Thanks for letting me know. That's such a thoughtful thing to do.
hugs
ma

One more for the kids to try...Remove the stems from 24- white mushrooms chop them set stems aside pre-heat oven to 400...Saute 1/4 cup chopped shallots in 2 tab. of butter, cook til tender. add the mushroom stems and1/2 Tab chopped fresh thyme. Cook til tender about 10 min. In a large bowl combine about four oz of chopped prosciutto or ham of choice a large egg, 1/2 c bread crumbs unseasoned, 1/4 c parm, 3 tab. fresh chopped parsley, salt and pepper and 1 clove crushed garlic or garlic powder mix in the cooked mushrooms and then fill the caps rounding the tops place mushrooms in 13x9 oiled pan and cook 30 min watch carefully so as not to burn.Serve these nice and warm
enjoy
kades

Sounds lovely, thanks for sharing Kades :)

Back
Top Bottom