Stuffed Mushrooms TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
One more for the kids to try...Remove the stems from 24- white mushrooms chop them set stems aside pre-heat oven to 400...Saute 1/4 cup chopped shallots in 2 tab. of butter, cook til tender. add the mushroom stems and1/2 Tab chopped fresh thyme. Cook til tender about 10 min. In a large bowl combine about four oz of chopped prosciutto or ham of choice a large egg, 1/2 c bread crumbs unseasoned, 1/4 c parm, 3 tab. fresh chopped parsley, salt and pepper and 1 clove crushed garlic or garlic powder mix in the cooked mushrooms and then fill the caps rounding the tops place mushrooms in 13x9 oiled pan and cook 30 min watch carefully so as not to burn.Serve these nice and warm
enjoy
kades

This just might be my dinner tonight - I have all the ingredients, though I don't think I will make 24 for myself, probably 12 will do. :LOL:

This just might be my dinner tonight - I have all the ingredients, though I don't think I will make 24 for myself, probably 12 will do. :LOL:
You make 12 and so will I then we chow down.:ROFLMAO:
ma

Yum! Have been craving me some stuffed mushies, Ma. Thanks!

LP,Addie and Dawg, come on over and we will make the mushrooms a double batch, a big green salad, some french bread, we can sit around the pool, and take a dip and just enjoy sound like a plan? If anyone else wants to join us jump in :LOL:
ma

kadesma said:
LP,Addie and Dawg, come on over and we will make the mushrooms a double batch, a big green salad, some french bread, we can sit around the pool, and take a dip and just enjoy sound like a plan? If anyone else wants to join us jump in :LOL:
ma

Would that be fun or what!

Sounds like the end to a perfect day. :)
It would be so perfect. Of course you have to promise not to laugh at my beauty of a black eye:ROFLMAO:
But a swim and some iced tea would be heaven ..
ma

ma
Just saw this! Awesome idea! I can bring dessert!:)

Am I too late? I have 4 more laps for an even 30. Taking a breather. This is a good relay this year! No rain and it's just starting to cool down. I sent Shrek to bed back at the facility at 10 pm. He had fun in a wheelchair, plum wore me out.

Am I too late? I have 4 more laps for an even 30. Taking a breather. This is a good relay this year! No rain and it's just starting to cool down. I sent Shrek to bed back at the facility at 10 pm. He had fun in a wheelchair, plum wore me out.
I'm so proud of you Your Ogreness! With all that is going on you still have time to walk for charity.

For that we will put on another batch of mushrooms and save you some ice tea, lemonade or your drink of choice!:)

You are never too late Now the gang is really going and I'm thrilled about this:LOL:
ma

I ended up doing 50 laps @ $10 a lap from my Mom and Dad. With all the fuss of getting Shrek there in the wheelchair and making sure I got him back on time, I forgot to take my camera this year! In all I managed to make almost $5000 in personal donations, I don't know what my Team did, I'll find out Tuesday!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom