Things that go good together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Salsa and just about everything
chocolate and coconut (unless already mentioned)
poultry, thyme, garlic, onion, rosemary, paprika, black pepper
blackened seasoning and clarified butter
sausage and maple syrup
apples and caramel
potato, cheddar, bacon, and sour cream

Sierracook,
hows about chocolate and potato chips :) And, I'll just agree on the combos that have been posted so far...
It was nice to see so many familiar names over here...
Kadesma

uh...chicken and fried [sorry, that just slipped out. my 8-yr-old daughter just asked for steak fingers and gravy 'like they have at school'. so i got some cubed steak and chicken fried it for her. and then made some gravy. she's a southern girl all right. she's eating right now, so i don't know how i did...compared to school cafeteria food, that is].

oh...and mangos and lime.
...cilantro and a whole bunch of things
...butter and shallots [love that smell when sauteeing]

Blue cheese, walnuts, apples/pears (either) and port. Just plain for desert (traditional) or appetizer, chopped and tossed in a salad, minus the fruit but added with olive oil over pasta. I've converted people who thought they hated blue cheese OR port with this combination.

Claire said:
Blue cheese, walnuts, apples/pears (either) and port. Just plain for desert (traditional) or appetizer, chopped and tossed in a salad, minus the fruit but added with olive oil over pasta. I've converted people who thought they hated blue cheese OR port with this combination.
Claire, that sounds great! Hubby will love that, he loves blue cheese and all the rest, great idea. thanks.

pepperoni and cheese
buffalo wings with bleu cheese dressing
baked potato with french onion dip
french fries with french onion dip
Ritz crackers with pepperoni and melted cheese
thick slice of tomato with salt and pepper
oreo cookies and chocolate milk

I'm sure I'll think of somemore.. lol

Okay. Stretch here... Cantelope and blue cheese.

(This is actually a killer combination for me!)

Back
Top Bottom