TNT Hors D'oeuvres I did on my own!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeni78

Senior Cook
So I was originally planning to make PieSusan's Miniature Spinach Quiches but then I found that I had no spinach.

So I used her crust recipe (thank you that was good) and created my own filling! I had mentioned before that I wanted to become more self-sufficient in the kitchen.

So here's the recipe, don't know what I would call it.

8 oz cream cheese
Pecorino Romano cheese (grated to taste)
1/4 cup milk (to desired consistancy)
Fox Point seasoning (salt, shallots, chives, garlic, onion and green peppercorns
1/4 cup onion (finely chopped and cooked)
1/2 cup artichoke hearts (finely chopped)

1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
3 slices cooked bacon (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)

Mix first 6 ingredients to taste. I baked the bacon. I cooked the crust for 15-20 minutes by itself. Then added a piece of bacon in each crust and topped with mixture. I then topped with bell pepper and baked for an additional ten minutes.

It was a huge hit! Everyone loved them, they were gone in under ten minutes!

I wish I could post the photos but I have been having computer trouble lately...

Thank you!

How about "Not for the Kids Hors D'oeuvres"

I don't know what to call it...it isn't really a quiche.

Last edited:
Thanks LPB - I still have the notes file open (and saving now) waiting on the name you now provided :) I did however get rid of the apostrophe in Jeni's, and added TNT at the end :)

Bob

Jeni, sounds GREAT!

Casper, ditto what LP said...why no apostrophe? They don't belong to Jeni if you take it out.

LOL, my bad. I thought you meant you took it out of the name of the recipe itself! It was a long day yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom