Vegetable Dip With Knorr Soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for the life of me, i can't remember who posted the recipe. if you did, please tell me what goes in it. i know sour cream and knorr veg. soup. was there anything else?
Babe , I make the dip most holidays, i addsiur cream a little mayo about 1/2 cup ai put everything in a hollowed out loaf of round bread saving the inwside bread to dip into the dip I also put out a platter of veggies we all like and these get dipped as well.
kadesma

Babe , I make the dip most holidays, i addsiur cream a little mayo about 1/2 cup ai put everything in a hollowed out loaf of round bread saving the inwside bread to dip into the dip I also put out a platter of veggies we all like and these get dipped as well.
kadesma

thanks so much, i am serving crisp green beans and sun chips for dipping. :)

This is the best dip. I use sour cream and mayo. And, chopped scallions and chopped water chestnuts. It seems to taste much better made the day before. We use wonton chips, veggie bread, sourdough, mostly.

What are crisp green beans? I'm guessing they aren't simply green beans straight from the produce aisle :LOL:
Are they these Green Bean Crisps or are they blanched?

no they are frozen. have a bit of coating on them. bake in oven. beans are still crisp but not raw. i love em and usually just eat as a side. thought they should work well for dippers. they have a small kick from the coating. :chef:

Interesting. They sound like they would be good in a dip. Thanks.

for the life of me, i can't remember who posted the recipe. if you did, please tell me what goes in it. i know sour cream and knorr veg. soup. was there anything else?

I just use the Knorr and Sour Cream. Make in advance so the dehydrated veggies can rehydrate and flavor the sour cream.

oops, I meant with dip, not in. I'm used to the usual veggies with dip. Green beans would be a nice changeup.

Kadesma and Babetoo, I haven't seen this in years and remember when it was at every potluck. My mouth is watering!

I love that dip and the one that is similar but has spinach. But, it gives me a nasty headache because of the MSG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom