Your Favorite Appetizer To Make

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i like to roast a variety of peppers and then sautee them up with chopped portabella mushrooms and garlic in a good quality olive oil. then i add chopped kalamata olives and capers and italian parsley, balsamic vinegar, more olive oil, anchovie paste or a mashed up anchovy, and salt and pepper. put it in the fridge overnight and serve with little toast rounds or bread like you would serve with bruschetta. sort of like a tappinade but with more going on.

Texas,

those are adorable..I bet the boys would love them:) I use the cresent rolls all the time for pigs in a blanket, will try this next time..Thanks...
kadesma

Cute Chicks

Texas, they are adorable! I found some Cute Chicks.

Cute Egg Chicks

574.jpg

Yield: 1 dozen

12 hard-cooked eggs
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3 stuffed olives
1 small sweet red pepper

Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each egg so it sits flat. Cut a zigzag pattern a third down from the top of each egg. Carefully remove yolks and place in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, onion, curry, mustard and pepper; stir until well blended. Spoon yolk mixture into the egg white bottoms; replace tops.

Cut olives into slices for eyes. Cut 12 small triangles from red pepper for beaks. Gently press the eyes and beaks into egg yolk filling. Refrigerate until serving.

Back
Top Bottom