A touch of elegance for Crépes and / or icecream ...
FRESH ORANGE & GRAN MARNIER
250 ML. FRESH SQUEEZED ORANGE JUICE
1 TBLSP. ORANGE ZEST
SUGAR TO TASTE
150 GRAMS CREAMY FRENCH STYLE BUTTER
50 ml. Grand Marnier or Cointreau Orange Licor
1. place the fresh squeezed OJ in a sauce pan, the sugar and the zest and simmer
2. stir gradually until the liquid develops into a thick consistency, syrup texture
3. incorporate the liquid with the butter, one teaspoon at a time, and then electrically mix or blend until the sauce is well combined and refined in texture
4. place back in saucepan, and gradually pour in the licor of choice ( no heat )
5. blend again and serve right away as a dressing on your Crépes or Icecream ...
Kind regards. Ciao,
Have nice Wednesday,