Marinara Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Raine

Your Marinara Sauce sounds delicious and I will print in out and add it to my receipe book. Thank you.

Have a great day.

Jill and Jolie

Amazing324 said:
I agree with Nicholas about sharing.
I'm new around here. What is CIA?

"The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is an intelligence agency of the United States Government. Its primary function is obtaining and analyzing information about foreign governments, corporations, and individuals, and reporting such information to the various branches of the Government. A second function is overtly and covertly disseminating information, both true and false, that influences others to make decisions favorable to the United States Government. The second function is usually known as propaganda or public relations. A third function of the CIA is to act as the "hidden hand" of the government by engaging in covert operations at the direction of the President.[1] It is this last function that has caused most of the controversies regarding the CIA over the years, raising questions about the legality, morality, effectiveness, and intelligence of such operations.

Its headquarters are in the community of Langley in the McLean CDP of Fairfax County, Virginia, a few miles up the Potomac River from downtown Washington, D.C.. The CIA is part of the American Intelligence Community, which is now led by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI). The roles and functions of the CIA are roughly equivalent to those of the United Kingdom's MI6 and Israel's Mossad."

--Source: Wikipedia

No, but seriously, the CIA (Culinary Institute of America) is one of the most well known and prestigious culinary schools in the country with two main locations in Greystone (Napa), CA, and Hyde Park, New York.

http://www.ciachef.edu/?ovchn=YAH&ovcpn=Keyword+Group&ovcrn=American+Culinary+Institute&ovtac=PI

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom