I got a new pizza peel for Christmas (thank you Kathleen's parents). Of course I was excited to give it a go.
So I made up a pizza last night (for Kathleen) and when I tried to put it in the oven the toppings went but the dough didn't. Apparently I didn't use enough corm meal.
So I have cheese and mushrooms sizzling on the stone and a pizza that needs to get into the oven. I pulled the stone out of the oven and cleaned it up best I could with a spatula, put it back in and baked her pizza.
Before I put mine in I wanted to see if I could get anything else off the stone and when I went to move it only part of it moved.
So.. now I am looking at new stones.