Black Friday Deals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tenspeed

Executive Chef
Instant Pots are everywhere. Amazon has the 8 qt. Instant Pot for $82. The best deal I have seen is an All Clad 3 qt. saute pan for $50 at homeandcooksales.com (passcode is acbfriday). I bought one a few weeks ago for $80, which was the lowest price I had seen until today.

No Insta-pots here, but we did buy a $250 carpet "washer" for $95, originally $250.

With 4 cats, 3 parrots, and a turtle, we need a good machine for both stains and just general cleaning.

I'm heading out today to get my wife a Cuisinart SS-15 dual coffee maker. It does both regular drip and pod type coffee.

The Keurig machines that I get her every year or so apparently don't last that long. She says the coffee doesn't taste as good after a while, so the old but still working machines get donated.

No Insta-pots here, but we did buy a $250 carpet "washer" for $95, originally $250.

With 4 cats, 3 parrots, and a turtle, we need a good machine for both stains and just general cleaning.

I'm heading out today to get my wife a Cuisinart SS-15 dual coffee maker. It does both regular drip and pod type coffee.

The Keurig machines that I get her every year or so apparently don't last that long. She says the coffee doesn't taste as good after a while, so the old but still working machines get donated.
I bought one for my Dad earlier this year. He kicked and screamed. When the housekeeper came this morning, he asked her to do the carpet in the hallway and living room because he had a carpet cleaning machine. Anyone with carpet and pets should have one IMO.

We hit Walmart for a few things yesterday, the lot was almost empty and you could get around the store. Within 45 minutes it was impossible and it was still 1 hour before it started. The parking lot was full. Bah!

I bought a belt today. It wasn't on sale. Paid full price.

I drove to Houston without packing a belt. Gotta' keep the pants up.

There was a good crowd at Target, but nothing unpleasant.

CD

I ordered 3 bottles of biodegradable reef-safe sunscreen online. 25% off and free shipping.

Last edited:
It seems that Lowe's was not a hot spot for Black Friday shoppers. Himself bought a pair of drain cleaners. Hot time in the town today! I wonder what we'll do for excitement tomorrow.

Wait, I know. Ohio State/Michigan Rivals Game at noon. Noon? I better go to bed! :LOL:

Ordered a VR headset for our grandson. Original price $50. and I ordered it form Home Depot for $30.

I got an Instant Pot Ultra for $30 off, and a Philips Air Fryer for about $26? I think? Off. Also some IP accessories for 25% off, including extra pan inserts, and 2 glass lids. The IP came day before yesterday, the air fryer is due sometime in the next few days. Yesterday I bought 2 chicken carcasses (bones with some meat attached) and plan to make chicken stock today. I sort of wish I'd gone for the 8 qt IP as well - just because its a better size for stock making.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom