Breakfast Sandwich Maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or you can make breakfast sandwiches with just a skillet and a toaster. Whata concept. :LOL:

I will always go for the least expensive way. Too many other things in life I prefer to spend my money on. BTW, I would even skip the toaster. Since I am going to be dirtying the skillet, I may as well use it as the toaster also. Why use the electricity and run up the bill. I would have already heated up the skillet. Put the residual heat to use.

I will always go for the least expensive way. Too many other things in life I prefer to spend my money on. BTW, I would even skip the toaster. Since I am going to be dirtying the skillet, I may as well use it as the toaster also. Why use the electricity and run up the bill. I would have already heated up the skillet. Put the residual heat to use.

Luckily I didn't spend money on it, as it was gifted to me.

Secondly, I doubt using the toaster is going to run up your electric bill :ermm:

Luckily I didn't spend money on it, as it was gifted to me.

Secondly, I doubt using the toaster is going to run up your electric bill :ermm:

If it plugs into a socket up here, it runs up your electric bill. Our electric companies are fueled by oil and every drop of it has to be brought in on huge oil tankers. Getting it up Chelsea Creek takes a lot of work and money.

Um, Addie. You live in subsidized housing. You don't have an electric bill, as you like to remind us when you turn up the heat and open your big windows during the winter.

And even still... it's a toaster. A very small appliance. It's used for possibly 2-3 minutes. It's going to barely put a dent in any cost. But... apparently that point is moot.

Bottom line, if the breakfast sandwich maker does its job and is fun to use enjoy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom