Breakfast Sandwich Maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linda0818

Head Chef
4835cabe-4e53-4dee-b880-0aef62d0090b.jpg._CB318473216__SR150,300_.jpg

Can you do ANYTHING else with this thing besides making homemade Egg McMuffin's?

Do you have one? What do you use yours for?

I think that's pretty much a "one hit wonder machine" Linda. :LOL:

I really like breakfast sandwiches though and make them often. :yum:
Jimmy Dean sells pretty good frozen ones too.

Actually, I've used it several times. Because it really does make a super yummy breakfast sandwich. But that's the only thing I've ever used it for and was wondering if anyone has made anything different in the thing besides your standard breakfast sandwich with egg and/or cheese and/or ham/sausage, etc.

Unfortunately for me, I seldom eat a fully balanced meal. The only thing I can think up to cook would be a favorite habit of mine to eat. A bowl of veggies or even French Fries. I keep telling myself that potatoes are a vegetable.

Right now I have a couple of beef slices from the Deli Dept. in the fridge and could make a quick gravy on the stove to go with it. On or two beef slices on one side only.

No, I am afraid a "one purpose appliance is not for me. But all those suggestions are tempting. We go through a lot of English muffins in this house.

Potatoes are a vegetable. Not the leafy green or brightly colored kind, but still...

However, eating them in the form of a potato chip or a french fry is not optimal.

:LOL:

How do you toast the English muffin on the cut side?

In the sandwich maker, it doesn't toast the cut side. But once you put everything into the maker and let it cook for about 5 minutes, you end up with a toasty breakfast sammie. It actually does a really good job. I just don't use it much.

In the sandwich maker, it doesn't toast the cut side. But once you put everything into the maker and let it cook for about 5 minutes, you end up with a toasty breakfast sammie. It actually does a really good job. I just don't use it much.

I need the cut side toasted :(

I need the cut side toasted :(

Hmmm, well... I suppose you could toast the muffin in a regular toaster before putting it in the sandwich maker. But honestly, once the sandwich is made, you're not going to be able to tell the difference anyway.

I can do this with my old waffle maker. Reverse the plates to the smooth side and put an egg and a slice of Taylor pig in there along with a sliced muffin. Assemble it and good to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom