Excalibur coating, feedback please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julio

Senior Cook
Hello,

Do you own a pan, pot... that have a excalibur coating? I'm looking for some info from cooks that use it everyday. I'm going to be buy myself an allclad ltd roti pan that's discontinued but at a really good price. I don't plan on using metal utensils on it. I was wondering what are people's thoughts on excalibur coating?

Last edited:
I had to look it up. It sounds like another attempt to differentiate their version of teflon coating. Is that the coating that All-Clad uses?

From what I read online AC was using it on LTD 1 that is discontinued. I was looking around ebay and the only pans... being sold are LTD 2 without the excalibur coating.

I'm thinking about getting the roasting pan that's 16 x 13 x 3 The only reason I want to get it is because I can use it on the stove top for gravy.

Thanks Andy!

195397e.jpg

I've been looking for a stainless, roaster without a non-stick coating at a decent price. I am concerned that using my whisk on a non-stick coating would damage it. Not a big fan of non-stick in general.

I had the non-stick coating get rubbed off by the feet of the roasting rack. Only SS for me from now on.

I don't remember. It was a Calphalon roaster from a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom