How Many Small Kitchen Appliances Do You Own?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How Many Small Kitchen Appliances Do You Own?

• 1-3

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 3-5

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 5-7

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
Then there is a plethora of tools that aren't in a typical kitchen. Things like a tagine, 2 iSi siphons, Searzall, etc. Theres way too much of that stuff to count.

Some of us just need to cancel our Amazon accounts.

I got much of mine through points at our local grocery store. Add to that my coveted cleaver which was 68000 points on its own! I bought a lot of groceries when I was catering so I got a lot of points. Alas, they don't redeem for merchandise anymore, just gift cards and travel.

Then there is a plethora of tools that aren't in a typical kitchen. Things like a tagine, 2 iSi siphons, Searzall, etc. Theres way too much of that stuff to count.

Tagines are awesome! I love kitchen things....and cancel Amazon? Erm....uh......noooooo! I can stop on my own. Really!!!

Exactly!

What did you get???

When I got the Electric Pressure Cooker, I gave away my Zojirushi Rice Cooker. The PC did a fine job with rice. But, it's a 5 quart cooker and hard to do one or two servings of rice. So while looking at rice cookers for Linda, I found a small Zo with fuzzy logic that can handle 1-2 servings...and ordered it. What?, you may ask do I need a rice cooker for since I am Low Carb and rarely eat rice...

Found out I can cook lentils in the Zo and since I eat those three or four times a week, thought it would be perfect. Plan on experimenting with other foods, too!

Annnndddddd....

I just ordered the Anova Precision Oven. Shipping on Feb 12th.

Just 'cause I didn't have enough toys.

ARgghhh! I want to play with one toooo!

sounds amazing but I think it might be quite a learning curve, at least for me!

LOL Steamed Steak anyone!

I'm hoping this will replace 3 things (maybe 4). The SV Supreme, the Smart Oven, and the Air Fryer. All 3 are very big and take up a lot of real estate on the counters.

With luck, it can also replace the toaster, but I'm not counting on it.

Annnndddddd....

Holy Combi-Oven Batman! :ohmy:

Who knew you could transform a home kitchen
into a restaurant?
It sorta makes sense when you think about it.
More and more home cooks, who love to eat and
can't really go out to a top rated restaurant as of late,
are moving towards basically creating a professional kitchen at home.

This is exciting SS, please keep us all updated. I'm very interested
in seeing what you make as well what you think of it.
Maybe start a new thread in the Appliances sub-forum?

Annnndddddd....

We use big pro combi ovens at work and they are amazing. We roast a lot of vegetables, being able to get them browned and steamed at the same time is really cool. Being able to adjust humidity when cooking meat produces great results. I would love to have that oven for bread!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom