My Kitchen needs an overhaul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rjdubz27

Assistant Cook
So everything in my kitchen is like from the 60s and even that stuff is like scarce. for an example i have 3 pots in my kitchen one is about a quart the other 2 are about maybe a gallon or 2. can anyone suggest stuff to get or even a list of stuff would be great. I plan on doing alot in my kitchen but the most that i do is pasta and baking right now. Soon i would like to learn to simmer stuff and other things and i want to have the right tools to do it.

So everything in my kitchen is like from the 60s and even that stuff is like scarce. for an example i have 3 pots in my kitchen one is about a quart the other 2 are about maybe a gallon or 2. can anyone suggest stuff to get or even a list of stuff would be great. I plan on doing alot in my kitchen but the most that i do is pasta and baking right now. Soon i would like to learn to simmer stuff and other things and i want to have the right tools to do it.

Hi. Here's a thread on that topic from a while back: http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f88/can-anyone-give-me-advice-kitchen-equipment-25919.html A 6- or 8-quart or so pot is good for making pasta. How many people do you cook for?

Let us know if you have specific questions. HTH.

Back
Top Bottom