What did Santa bring ya?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Santa came to Virginia and he left me some really fun toys...even tho I haven't been a good girl when it comes to buying kitchen stuff!! He brought me an All-Clad Coffee Urn...It is beautiful! I mulled some cider and I have it in the urn...with a sterno. It is keeping it nice and toasty.

I also got a WS gift card from my mom to buy a offset bread knife. I've wanted it for a while and she said WS was out of them when she tried to buy it. So..I guess I will have to hit the mall this week!

Anyone get any new toys?

Well, not very much, but, I got a new coat, White Diamonds perfume and Pirates of the Carribean worlds end. And I really got my new computer for christmas.

Santa was good, he brought me several cashmere sweaters,cords,a mandolin, a lovely navy sweater coat, a jogging suit in velour a pretty teal color, WS gift card, WS towels for the kitchen and also a candle,lotion, soap, a new beautiful humming bird feeder, fiber optic angel,a dinner out gift card to cheesecake factory, a picture of Ethan and Livi with Santa, and the cutest pic of all 4 kids dressed like long ago entitled Ma's Gang..Will get one of the girls to put it up later want to share it with you..Cade had it done and wrapped it himself..What a treat...But, the greatest gift for me this year, is how hard my family, you here at Dc who have known me a long time and those of you who just met me fought to keep me here with all of you, when I was so sick..For that I'll be ever grateful, that was the best gift of all..The love and caring of family and friends..Thank you, bless you and Merry Christmas.
kades

Life is GOOD!

Santa brought me some Kona coffee, a big chunk of Parmigiano Reggiano
and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black!!!!!! Wheeeee!

Katie has really taken leave of her senses. We have a waffle maker. We have a Belgian waffle maker. We even have a Mickey Mouse waffle maker. This year for Christmas she bought a waffle maker that makes barnyard animal shaped waffles! Anybody want maple syrup on their piggie or cow?

Sheesh!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!:santa:

Last edited:
Santa was good, he brought me several cashmere sweaters,cords,a mandolin, a lovely navy sweater coat, a jogging suit in velour a pretty teal color, WS gift card, WS towels for the kitchen and also a candle,lotion, soap, a new beautiful humming bird feeder, fiber optic angel,a dinner out gift card to cheesecake factory, a picture of Ethan and Livi with Santa, and the cutest pic of all 4 kids dressed like long ago entitled Ma's Gang..Will get one of the girls to put it up later want to share it with you..Cade had it done and wrapped it himself..What a treat...But, the greatest gift for me this year, is how hard my family, you here at Dc who have known me a long time and those of you who just met me fought to keep me here with all of you, when I was so sick..For that I'll be ever grateful, that was the best gift of all..The love and caring of family and friends..Thank you, bless you and Merry Christmas.
kades

#1, I'm so very happy that you are still with us!! I don't know what I would do without my friend
#2, can you play the Mandolin? Our next door neighbor played like a crazy man. I loved that things. I really miss him.

#1, I'm so very happy that you are still with us!! I don't know what I would do without my friend
#2, can you play the Mandolin? Our next door neighbor played like a crazy man. I loved that things. I really miss him.
Thanks sweetie, Life is wonderful..Now about the only thing I will be playing on this madolin is shoestring fries for Cade...my sis got me this one to use in the kitchen, and I can hardly wait to try it out...
kades:)

Don't feel bad, Texas. I was all set to tell this heart-warming story about having Grandpa's mandolin hanging in my dining room. :wacko:

Kadesma, you have no idea how much we all love you, and what a Christmas gift it is for us that you are still here.

Buck, Kim says ya did good.

From Kim, I got a new chair for my boudior, a little machine that makes assorted soothing sounds to sleep by (I love the ocean!), and $$$.
My daughter bought me DVD's of my favorite Humphrey Bogart movies (Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, The Big Sleep, and African Queen) so I can throw away the old worn-out VCR tapes. Step-daughter bought me some more silicone cooking items to add to the collection I have never used.

I didn't get any kitchen gadgets but I got a lot of nice gift cert's. I want to buy an under the cabinet radio and I have been thinking about a Kitchen-Aid mixer. The best present of all was a 20x25" portrait of our 5 children. It was a complete surprise.

I got new tires for my car, pink hoodie, 2 Q glass measuring cup, 3 whisks, rubber spatula, peeler, Rada knife, long sleeve t shirt, purse, ear rings, Gladware, apples, and a CD.

I got some cute sweaters, a Tiffany bracelet, a seat in an upcoming candymaking class, a few books (including one with 500 cookie recipes!), a camera, and this:

a423_e_31.jpg

:LOL:

I hope everyone had a good holiday!

i got a brand new great granddaughter for christmas. she was born on christmas eve.

only seen her on camera.

betcha u can't beat that gift. lol

babe:LOL:
Nothing in the world can match that grandma:) I'm so happy for all of you..You all had a few tense moments there, but, now, you can relax, and just wait til you get to hold that sweet baby..All else is very small in comparison...Merry Christmas to you all and to that sweet baby.
kadesma

I got 2 Q glass measuring cup, Rada knife.

Ah, Angie! Buck and I have 3 of those measuring cups. We lovingly call them the "holy" measuring cup because we use them for EVERYTHING. Also, we have two Rada knives and LOVE them. They are the two knives we reach for automatically. Enjoy!

Santa/Buck/my family was very good to me. I received slippers (really, really needed some new ones), lots of wonderful books, Jean Nate bath splash, Emeraude bath powder, stainless steel spaetzel maker, an Uncle Sam nut cracker, my annual "holiday" Barbie, and lots of other wonderful things.

Last edited:
Paul got me the ZUNE and is busily down loading songs on to it...
I can't wait to play!!

I also got some cook books, some gift cards, some fiction books, some candles, some clothes, a few snowmen and the list goes on. I was quite spoiled. ( I'm not complaining!!)

I got a new electric blue peogeot 207 car from my parents and they took my boyfriend and I to see Le Cirque Du Soleil (the entrances where 270 € each!), 250€ from my grandparents, a really modern dangly Fossil bracelet and a PSP special edicion light with the simpsons game from my boyfriend, my brother and his girlfriend got my really fun and bright Victoria's Secret pyjamas with matching slippers, one of my aunts bought me a Fossil watch and my other aunt got me pale pink fluffy -forever friends pyjamas with a matching dressing gown and bed socks. I've still not gotten or recieved pressies from my best friends (as there all on vacation!), and I expect I'll get a few bits and bobs on the 3 Kings Day (the 6ths if Januay, but not from my parents!). So I did REALLY well this year! I'm really pleased.

Ah, Angie! Buck and I have 3 of those measuring cups. We lovingly call them the "holy" measuring cup because we use them for EVERYTHING. Also, we have two Rada knives and LOVE them. They are the two knives we reach for automatically. Enjoy!

Santa/Buck/my family was very good to me. I received slippers (really, really needed some new ones), lots of wonderful books, Jean Nate bath splash, Emeraude bath powder, stainless steel spaetzel maker, an Uncle Sam nut cracker, my annual "holiday" Barbie, and lots of other wonderful things.

Rada Knives are made in my home town. The late owner's wife was my 3rd grade teacher!:LOL:

I got a head cold -stuffed nose and sore throat

started out great feeling fine- woke up with it
every xmas eve my side gets together at my parents-- lots of food and lots of kids and family-- lots of fun.
xmas spent blowing nose
But still good year.

Back
Top Bottom