What is your favorite kitchen tool..pan...appliance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrCoffee said:
Gosh, a Robot Coupe RN food processor. Yup, it looks like I need to replace a cuisinart with one of those. MrCoffee

Yep, you do need a Robot Coupe! :rolleyes:

And after you get one, you need to get a Vita mix Blender!:ohmy:

I forgot it when I originally posted on this thread. I have a Vita mix 4000 commercial. :shock:

I love it.

I have to say, it's my George Foreman grill. I bought it on a whim, and in the six weeks since I have had it, have used it 5 days out of 7. I love it!!!! I also love my blender, but don't use it enough.

The Vita-Mix and the Robot-Coup will be mine, one of these days. Oh, and I'll need a Cadco convection oven too....

MrCoffee

What is so special about Cadco convection ovens Mr C.?

Do I need to put it on my wish list?

A Cadco convection is a small commercial unit that accepts half-sized sheet pans, usually two or three of them at one time. They hook up to a 120 volt outlet. They are similar to what you would see in a small cafe, except these have a door that opens like a standard oven and are probably about twice the size of a standard microwave. Of course, they are a convection oven and work by circulating the heat. If you have had fresh baked goods out of a convection oven like one of these at a restaurant or cafe, then you'll more easily understand their value. The baking results out of one of these small convection ovens is nearly perfect.

MrCoffee

Ok. I already have two Farberware convection ovens, and they can handle half size sheet pans.

I guess when they eventually wear out, I will look for a small commercial unit -- if I can use them without overwhelming the circuits in my kitchen.

All of my late mothers kitchen items I inherited. I have many displayed throughout my kitchen and use most daily. Its like having her all around me when I cook.

Also, my Hobart Kitchen Aid......LOVE IT! My Yellow Descoware Dutch Oven with lid.......I'll be searching the flea markets this year for more of these pieces. And lastly my wood cutting board.

Salad Spinner. They work great, remove all the water. Salad will stay fresh in the fridge for long time.

Later

I have a deep cast Iron Pan with a flat lid the lid is a pan also, I use both almost every day. And last year I bought the best set of Henckels knives, I love the big chefs knife it stays sharp, the thinner knives don't hold their edge as well.

Me too on the Henkels chef knife Janet..I also, couldn't be without my zester/grater, my hearth kit for my oven or my coffee pot:)

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom