Whats a good griddle for a pancake house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LCBBabyChef

Assistant Cook
Hi guys I'm opening a pancake house in Turkey and need some help for griddle. What kind of griddle can I use? I have in mind something like all-clad:neutral:?

Depends on the size of your restaurant, of course. If pancakes are your specialty, then you will definitely want something on the larger side.

Something along these lines:
Heavy Duty Electric Griddle - WEBstaurant Store

The griddles in the link are all electric counter top models, but note that gas griddles are available, too.

You can also buy a commercial range with a griddle top or combination griddle/open burner. Like this:

Southbend_S60DD-3G.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on the size of your restaurant, of course. If pancakes are your specialty, then you will definitely want something on the larger side.

The griddles in the link are all electric counter top models, but note that gas griddles are available, too.

You can also buy a commercial range with a griddle top or combination griddle/open burner. Like this:

Southbend_S60DD-3G.jpg

Hi, it's really small one 45square meters with 12 tables and I already have kitchen equipment which is left from the former owner ( it was a Burger house). I guess I need something like griddle plate?? Any idea??

Southbend_S60DD-3G.jpg

Hi, it's really small one 45square meters with 12 tables and I already have kitchen equipment which is left from the former owner ( it was a Burger house). I guess I need something like griddle plate?? Any idea??

Back
Top Bottom