What's this????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chickens require motivation. In my hen house, I have a portrait of Col Sanders on the wall:

300px-KFC_logo1_svg.bmp

"There are two kinds of chickens in the world, layers and fryers. Which do you want to be?"
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:I'd like Silly Milly (one of the Plymouth Rocks) to stop laying in the loft...I have to climb up there, crawl over stacks of lumber, assume a yoga position for which I do know the name to snag the lone "missing" egg. I wish she'd go back to laying in a nesting box....

Chickens require motivation. In my hen house, I have a portrait of Col Sanders on the wall:

"There are two kinds of chickens in the world, layers and fryers. Which do you want to be?"

Fantastic!

300px-KFC_logo1_svg.bmp

Good one GLC. On the island of Kauai there are thousands of wild chickens running around. When we asked a local why, he said it's because there's no KFC on the island.:ermm::LOL:

The truthful answer is all about hurricane Iniki, 1992.

Years ago when my husband brought home a cardboard box full of goslings (don't ask), on the inside of the box my helpful son posted a picture of a couple of hunters with guns pointed skyward - he labeled it "The Enemy" - and the goslings proceeded to pick it to pieces.

Back
Top Bottom