Where can I find cookware USA made?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was searching for American-made cookware and happened on this thread. Thanks for posting the link.

It deserves reviving, now more than ever. Buying American-made is stimulus!

I've visited almost every store here in Toronto (Canada), I've found nothing but made in China cookware EVERYWHERE. I'm sick of everything being made in China.

Everything.

Henkel - German? NO. Made in China

Lagostina - DESIGNED IN ITALY (big writing right across the front of the box... fineprint at the bottom: made in china.

Cuisinart - Made in China - or other

KitchenAid - China or other.

I'd rather buy American/Canadian products in general. Not only are products more regulated, but by purchasing in North America, we keep jobs in North America.

I found a few All Clad and calphalon, but again, most made in China. :ermm:

All-Clad's website says this:

Today, from its rolling mill in Southwest Pennsylvania, All-Clad Metalcrafters is the only bonded cookware manufacturer who utilizes American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of finished bonded cookware products.

Also this:

Today, American artisans, using American-made metals, handcraft bonded cookware in the tradition that established a new benchmark for professional bonded cookware. At each stage of the manufacturing process, every piece of All-Clad bonded cookware is hand-inspected to ensure that it maintains All-Clad quality standards. This extreme scrutiny slows the production process, but guarantees that every piece of bonded cookware that leaves the
Southwest Pennsylvania rolling mill preserves the reputation that precedes it.

calphalon-one is still USA made, Tramontina is being made here again. AllCLad is made in USA unless specified otherwise, Lincoln Foodservice, Volrath, Nordic Ware, Granite Ware, much Lodge cast iron, Pyrex

check out Stillmadeintheusa.com

There is a lot made here but not with big chefs names on it.

Last edited:
All-Clad's website says this:

Today, from its rolling mill in Southwest Pennsylvania, All-Clad Metalcrafters is the only bonded cookware manufacturer who utilizes American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of finished bonded cookware products...

It also says this:

. Is All-Clad made in the USA?
There are areas in which All-Clad does not manufacture in the USA. These are:

1. Where the bonding of metals is not required for superior cooking performance (E.g. tools, accessories)
2. On regular non-bonded components where making in the USA would add to the retail price but not generally to performance (E.g. lids)
3. Where manufacturing constraints exist at the Canonsburg plant (E.g electrical kitchen appliances)
All-Clad’s tools, accessories, lids or electrical kitchen appliances, are manufactured by select partners overseas qualified carefully by All-Clad with highest quality specifications.

All-Clad Metalcrafters LLC has a strict policy of selecting and working with reputable and responsible suppliers that strive to consistently manufacture materials, components and products worthy of the All-Clad brand name, in addition to being in total compliance with applicable environmental and product composition standards.

All-Clad items manufactured overseas are subjected to, not only, strict U.S. Food & Drug Administration testing; but also stringent third party testing to ensure products are free of lead or any other contaminations. All-Clad maintains its policy of providing consumers with safe, high-quality products that are backed by a lifetime warranty.

Thanks. All-Clad is listed on the madeinusa.org website. I looked for the information you found but didn't see it. In any case, that's about as close as it gets to truly "Made in America" anymore.

I know that this sounds crazy but Cutco are some of the best cookware that you find... amen to them

Back
Top Bottom