Beer Marinade for Steak TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raine

Executive Chef
Beer marinated grilled steak

12 oz beer (lager style)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup ketchup
2 T coarse ground Dijon mustard
2 T minced garlic
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1 T hot pepper sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
1 T freshly ground pepper
1 t salt

Place steak in a resealable bag. In a bowl mix together all the marinade ingredients and pour over steak. Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.

bbq.gif

I made this over the weekend on New York Steaks and they were so amazing!
This is one of the best marinades I've ever come across.

Thank you so much, Rainee for posting!!!

About the only thing that feels as good as someone going ummmm when eating your food, is good feedback on recipes you've given away.

Glad you enjoyed it. :chef:

enjoyed is an understatement -
my 9 year old said it was better than any restaurant. I'm sure the 12 year old would have agreed, but his mouth was full:chef:

oh, and to add on that, the only thing I changed was the type of mustard - I didn't have regular dijon, so I used Roquefort-dijon.

Rainee I am adding your recipe to my group of marinades. This would probably be really good with a thick bonless pork chip as well. Thanks

This recipe deserves to be bumped up! I made it for the first time in a long time over the weekend--DH and I both forgot how wonderuful it is! We like the fact that even after grilling, there's marinade still on the steak, almost like a sauce. Just wonderful!

I made this marinade last night and will let you tonight how it was ,this sounds great!!!

Back
Top Bottom