Grill seasoning?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spaZDaisE04

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone! On rachel rays recipie's she always uses grill seasoning. .I wanted to make her turkey chili and i honestly dont know which grill seasoning flavor to use. lol logically i would think chicken grill seasoning, but i dont know if I should use steak or cajun or what. if anyone can help PLEASE do. . :) thanks in advance

I hear "Grill Seasoning" and I think: Worchester sauce, garlic salt, fresh black pepper and a wee bit of anchovy paste...

GRILL SEASONING in a turkey chili recipe? That sounds just ... well, odd.

She also has been known to use poultry seasoning in odd and inappropriate ways (in gumbo, i recall).

CHILI neeeds chili seasoning. I'd go with chile powder, which is a combination of ground chile peppers, cumin, oregano and garlic. With turkey you'll need A LOT of seasoning, too, so maybe plan to add additional garlic or cumin.

i didn't see the episode, but i'm guessing she used the grill seasoning on meat while browning it, before making it into chilli. i make a lamb and steak chilli that way. season the meats, brown them on a grill, chop into small chunks, then add the rest of the chilli fixins...

Guess it depends on what's in her version of grill seasoning.

awwww, man. don't mention montreal. every time i hear that name, i think of les habs, and get depressed.

you know what's really weird... i'd swear i used to hear my dad calling me and i'd go to his room and ask him did he call me... he'd say no but i was just about to. :shock:

or when me and someone else will say the same thing word for word at the same exact time

Back
Top Bottom