Favorite Condiment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love lamb and love sausages...especially sausage rolls. Thanks, again! I'm busy writing all this down.

And Bucky...we have lots and lots of different mustards, too! We both love them.

Can't live without it in my cupboard Jonny! Oh they made the most delicious Bloody and Virgin Mary's in Jamaica with lovely spices. We met a guy from Canada who got us some virgin ones one day when we were hungover. Absolutely gorgeous. (called Good Morning sports fans or summat).

Oh yes, Heinz salad cream is always in my fridge too.

Can't live without it in my cupboard Jonny!

What vodka??????:LOL:

Oh they made the most delicious Bloody and Virgin Mary's in Jamaica with lovely spices. We met a guy from Canada who got us some virgin ones one day when we were hungover. Absolutely gorgeous. (called Good Morning sports fans or summat).

Mmmmmmm sounds lovely! It is great for a hangover cure and I regularly need one on a Saturday morning:LOL:

Oh yes, Heinz salad cream is always in my fridge too.

But I want it in my fridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(............................:)

I peaked too early this morning Jonny. Knackered now. :)

Not familiar with Hendersons Relish - what is it ? There is also something called Gentlemens Relish.

Heres a list of mine. Not in any real order and NOT ontop of each other in the same meal. lolz
Ranch, Mint Chutney, fresh curled cream (clotted cream), sour cream, chili sauce, yogurt, honey mustard, peanut sauce (not the peanut butter), and Miracle Whip. Then again it depends on the meal, sometimes I like my food with no excess stuff at all.

Is it similar to Worcestershire sauce Tattrat? Just looks similar that's all so just wondered? I also had not heard of it even after living in England for 30 years:ermm: Anyway, I was down South so............

it is, but has a bit more flavor overall, and is a little more sharp.

For the longest time, it wasn't known outside of Sheffield(where my Father is from), the don't ship, and it really is a local thing to Yorkshire. It is quite fantastic though, especially for chips, Shepard/Cottage pie, and and another of my faves, Chip Butty.

When I lived in London, some of my mates really took a shine to it, but like you, had never heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom