Hamburger topping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MochaBean04

Senior Cook
okay i found this in one of my cook books where i collect recipes from people and write them in but i honeslty have never seen this one before and i made it recently and it was awesome on my hamburger!!! sounds kinda gross but let me tell ya it was sooo good

1/4 cup sour cream
1 tbsp horseradish
-mix

spread on bun

mmmm mmmm if you make it lemme know what you think :)

I used to make a horseradish sauce that was mainly sour cream, horseradish, cracked black pepper, and a little key lime juice. This was all to taste.

I use horseradish on venison burgers but have never mixed it with sour cream so will try it next time. Sounds good. I know I will use it on my next meat loaf.

MochaBean04 said:
okay i found this in one of my cook books where i collect recipes from people and write them in but i honeslty have never seen this one before and i made it recently and it was awesome on my hamburger!!! sounds kinda gross but let me tell ya it was sooo good

1/4 cup sour cream
1 tbsp horseradish
-mix

spread on bun

mmmm mmmm if you make it lemme know what you think :)

MochaBean, that sounds yummy. I love horseradish. In fact, yesterday I bought a bottle of Woeber's Horseradish Sauce to use on sandwiches, etc.

wasabi mayonaise

If you like horsradish you will probably like Wasabi Mayonaise. It has the bite that horsradish has. It really spices up sandwiches. Just don't use to much it can be very hot.
We buy it at Trader Joes

Sounds good to me. DH liks it on all meat.
In North Carolina they put cole slaw on their burgers..I make it here and we like it. It is a sweet/sour slaw.
When we were in DollyWood they had it on our open faced Chili Berger. Very good!
Dove

Kraft mayonnaise had three different

recipes for hamburger slathers right on the jar. It didn't appeal to me for hamburgers, but I did make two of them for sandwiches. I use them often.

My favorite topping for a burger is...mayo on both parts of the bun and a grilled slab of red onion. Nothing else is needed.

Chris

Well, sorta...it has to be mayo. The mayo has to be on both pieces of the bun. As far as I have found, the red onion is the most pungent where I shop, so it does have to be that. <grin>

Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom