"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Sauces, Marinades, Rubs > Condiments

Old 08-04-2006, 08:56 AM   #11
Sous Chef

Oh DEAR Amber, I'm truly sorry! You've taken my omission personally (and I don't blame you) when it was just that I type these out inbetween doing real work at the office and I was balancing a bunch of threads at the same time.

I also seem to get notified by this site on some, but NOT all, of the additions to various threads. That may or may not have been the case with yours -- not really trying to excuse myself.

My tail IS between my legs. If I make a great Branston and send it to you FedEx, will you forgive me?!

Old 08-04-2006, 10:04 AM   #12
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayrton
Ishbel -- good thing I checked this thread -- thanks!

A completely un-related question: I see the link you gave me is abbreviated, opening up a fuller link. Did you hand-type those ellipses in there? Never seen that done!
Errrrrrmmmmmm, kof-kof..... Pardon? I didn't even know I'd done anything remotely clever!
I am THE most un-tekkie person I know, but I bet someone will be along in a mo to answer your question!

Old 08-04-2006, 02:01 PM   #13
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayrton
Oh DEAR Amber, I'm truly sorry! You've taken my omission personally (and I don't blame you) when it was just that I type these out inbetween doing real work at the office and I was balancing a bunch of threads at the same time.

I also seem to get notified by this site on some, but NOT all, of the additions to various threads. That may or may not have been the case with yours -- not really trying to excuse myself.

My tail IS between my legs. If I make a great Branston and send it to you FedEx, will you forgive me?!
Yes I shouldn't have taken it personally, it's easy to miss replies sometimes.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:34 AM   #14
Sous Chef

Amber -- thanks for forgiving me. A very nice Maine sort of thing to do! I'll try to be a little more careful in the future.

Ishbel, well if you didn't do that clever thing, somebody did on your behalf. Unfortunately, the computer tekkies don't seem to be monitoring this Branston thread, so you and me both might remain mystified!
Old 08-05-2006, 04:36 AM   #15
Sous Chef

Send a message via MSN to Chef_Jen Send a message via Yahoo to Chef_Jen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel
Errrrrrmmmmmm, kof-kof..... Pardon? I didn't even know I'd done anything remotely clever!
I am THE most un-tekkie person I know, but I bet someone will be along in a mo to answer your question!

Every Thread needs a Geek!! and here I am..

Actually certain threads from sites when copied automatically abrviate the threads. So Ish didnt actually do it the site did!!! :)

Its ok Ish your alright!!

Side note: did you get that massive rain storm we did I know it reached Edinburgh!
Old 08-05-2006, 05:52 AM   #16
Executive Chef

Thanks, Jen.... if I'm doing something clever, I want to know about it - it happens so seldom, you see Thanks to the clever site set-up, though!

Yes. Rain..... YAAAY! (I don't mind the rain at all - it's the excessive heat/humidity thing that I can't stand - too fair skinned)

Tags
None