3 In 1 Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BreezyCooking

Washing Up
Anyone have one? Just saw a tv commercial for it & it looked very interesting.

Comes with 3 comfort-handled removable-to-serve stoneware inserts in 2, 4, & 6-quart sizes so you can custom cook meals in different quantities - a terrific idea for someone like me who is normally cooking just for myself & husband. The 2-quart insert is also perfect for things like appetizers/dips, etc. Hamilton Beach retail price is $59.99, but I'm sure it's available cheaper elsewhere.

Was just wondering if anyone here has had personal experience with it.

My slow cooker was billed as a three in one when I got it, it's HB and I've had it for 12-13 years. Mine came with a non-stick stock pot that sets on a heating surface that doubles as a grill and the lid is glass and a three quart casserole dish. Anyway, I love it. HB makes (or did back then) good products. Reliable at least.

I was in Wal-Mart this morning & they had a big display of these for $51.94.

They sure do look interesting. It would be nice to not have to cook more than I need to or have to add more liquid than I need to in order to use a slow cooker efficiently for just a couple of people.

Maybe I should drop a hint to the "Santa's Helper" I'm married to - lol!!

They also had a big display of the new Hamilton Beach fryer/boiler/steamer combo unit. That looked interesting too, but somehow I know I'd end up just adding to the gadget museum in my basement - lol!!

Have you done any searching about the HB online? When it came to looking at a crock pot, my husband purchased a 7-qt Euro-pro for me so I could make dinners ahead of time while going to night graduate school and I've been very pleased with it. Yes, it's a little larger than most would prefer but I would rather it be on the larger scale when cooking. I suppose that's my personal preference.

Something that may help is visiting Consumer Reports and seeing what they have to say about the product. I believe when I was looking at crock pots and found one that interested me, I started focusing on consumer comments to read the good, bad and the ugly. I did it by doing searches on Google.

Back
Top Bottom