Admiral Breadmaker User Manual Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amateurcook

Assistant Cook
Does anyone have an Admiral Breadmaker with the instruction/recipe manual? I bought one used through Goodwill and can't seem to locate one through the normal channels. It looks almost identical to the Zojirushi V20 model. It has a horizontal pan with two kneading bars. It has the ordinary bread cycles (Basic, Wheat, Sweet, etc.) but one of the cycles is called Black, and I can't figure out what that would be. The back of the machine says Montgomery Ward and the Model # is VBM-300A. If you could possibly help me, I would be most grateful!

Thanks so much. Unfortunately, it's not the right one. I did get a manual for another model Admiral machine that was similar to mine, but I still haven't been able to get the manual for the exact model that I have.

Have you tried to "Google" Adimiral bread machine manuals? I've done that with great success for bread machines I've purchased at thrift stores.

After doing that, I've been able to download the instruction booklets at no charge.

Co's only have the manuals online for a limited amount of time, then they stop offering them.

Especially if or when the model that you have is no longer in production.

Back
Top Bottom