American Crown 6-Burner Stove...Want One?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leolady

Head Chef
lol

I was looking at some larger ranges a few days ago. Dropping $5 G's on one right now is out of the question. I really like the ones at Williams Sonoma.

I need a new dirtbike first. :angel:

You NEED a large range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new dirt bike can come AFTER YOU BUY YOUR American Crown Range!!!

MS and RR on the sam page for me, I do not know which one I hate more. Alright maybe a hate is a bit to big of a word, but I for do not like them, or their stoves for that matter.

I liked Martha Stewart when she was still a wonder-*****. I don't like her too much anymore.

I don't like Martha or Rachel, and don't really spend much time considering the many many many many many many many many products they are peddling all the time.
The wife has a word for that, but it is not allowed on this website, LOL. Celebrity sponsorship has never impressed me, and I don't make buying decisions based on which celebrity got paid to say it was better than the others.

I learned a lot about cooking and food from Martha's pre-jail show.
I dont like the new show - never liked her personality.
I don't think Rachel Ray knows much about cooking and never
watch her show.

My favorite cooking show is America's Test Kitchen on PBS

I liked Martha back when she was just starting out. In fact, have all her old original books, several of which are now out of print. I like her much less now that she's become a conglomerate. The standards she used to have re: things sold under her name have deteriorated quite a bit.

I still stand by "no bashing" of tv chef personalities/FoodTV personalities, etc., etc. There are plenty of places on the net to "hate" these people and DC will not be one of them. Hate begets hate.

Sorry, but that's the way it is. So...this thread needs to get back to the REAL topic at hand - the stove.

Big difference between bashing and airing an opinion. Not sure I understand why airing an opinion on an open forum is considered bashing? I have heard members called worse names than anyone used towards celebrities (myself included and non one then saw a problem with it).
I would think we would be more concerned with calling members names than an unknown food personality not affiliated or a member of this website, unless someone is worried about slander and suing??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom