Anyone Own A Wolf Brand Stove?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am getting one...6 burner, convection oven , dual fuel...36". It will go into the house now being built. THey are pricey, but from expereince with pro style ranges etc, worth it. requires 220 electric hook up, 1/2 inch gas line, and good ventilation to the outside. My pots and pans are going to love it!

of the many popular pro style ranges out there: Viking (the most advertized) Thermador, DCS, and Wolf, and then some that try to look like them, the Wolf has gotten consistently highest marks. Viking supposedly puts out 500 btus more on their burners, but Wolf is easiest to clean and maintain. The double convection fan dual fuel is hard to beat.

If you were giving me one, any of them, I'd happily take it! But when researching and spending my hard saved $$$, I decided to put my order in for the Wolf. (once I thought I really wanted an Aga, and if given one, I would accept, but...)

I don't own one, but they just started playing the commercials on TV here. Looks like a heckuva piece of equipment. Definitely one I would check out if I was needing a new stove/oven (then again, I need a house first to put it in!) . . . . *sigh*

sometime in late Dec or Jan I'll be able to post from first hand experience. the deed is done and the wolf is on order for the house.

Back
Top Bottom