Anyone Use This Rotisserie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Maloney

Senior Cook
This is the greatest! I have owned several rotisseries, farberware open hearth, ronco, DeLonghi, but this one is the best. So quiet. It comes with poultry stand, basket for fish etc., and skewers for shrimp & veges. Heat settings from 325 - 450, timer or manual control. Non-stick interior. Wonderful to look at. I'm just say'n I really like this. Anyone likes countertop kitchen appliances and great rotisserie? This is great.

Attachments

• Cuisinart Rotisserie.jpg
    Cuisinart Rotisserie.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 111
Looks like it is a more accurate replication of "Beer Can Chicken", than a typical horizontal rotisserie.

I would like to make a shawarma, or tacos el pastor. in that though, does it have a browning plate/roasting plate?

Does it heat from the bottom at all, or is it purely a vertical style rotisserie?

Last edited:
It is strictly a vertical style rotisserie. The heating element is in the back with a removable reflective shield for cleaning. It supposedly hold up to an 8Lb. bird but I'm thinking 6Lbs. max. I like the accessories that came with it.

Cuisinart Vertical Rotisserie CVR-1000

It is the Cuisinart Vertical Rotisserie CVR-1000
I can highly recommend this. Last night I made Shrimp-Kebobs using the skewers accessory and we loved it. (accompanied by some bbq beef sirloin and rice) :chef:

by the way, some people have complained that the shrimp slides off the skewers. I did not have that problem. I ended the skewers with a cherry tomato or some sliced bell pepper and nothing slid at all. Didn't even have to wipe down the inside of the rotisserie afterwards. Everything tasted awesome, used a bit of Emeril's Essence seasoning before cooking. (one idea a reviewer had for stopping her shrimp from sliding down the skewers was to use small alligator clips. Not a bad idea if you're not using any veges.) I'm gonna do a small rack of lamb tomorrow with the roaster accessory. (the chicken comes out awesome)

Last edited:
Comes with accessories

The Rotisserie comes with all the accessories, no extra cost.
Got mine through Bed Bath & Beyond, no shipping charges, UPS

Attachments

• RotAccessories.jpg
    RotAccessories.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom