Anyone want any Magic Bullet recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Helenrt said:
I just got my Magic Bullet yesterday at a thrift store. It is brand new, but has no manuel or any paper work. I would love any recipes you would be so kind to share. Thanks!
Helen, here's a link that might be helpful. There are several recipes. Perhaps the ones listed will inspire you to create your own.

agreed...there are a ton of bad reviews for this thing...there is a period in time when it's pretty much guaranteed it will fall apart, i think conveniently after the warranty expires..buyer beware

I'd love some recipes that work. I know it's probably me but every time I see the infomercial, I examine it to see how they keep everything from going to mush, that seems to be my gift.
I have friends that wouldn't do without it, but,I find I only use it for liquid things, since I've got that down pat.
MaryAnne

I use mine for smoothies. My hubby tried to grind coffee by putting the beans in the base (without the screw-on blade attachment). After that, he complained about how poorly the MB grinds coffee. Geesh. He's really bright, but the bulbs weren't all lit that day!

I have The Rocket, which is a knock off of the mb. I haven't seen the infomercial in forever and I am trying to remember the recipe they did on the advert for a vegtable and fruit juice. I remember for certain they put watermelon in it to offset the taste of the veggies. Does anyone know what is is exactly? And to anyone who has tried it; is it any good?

Besides that one, I would welcome any addtional recipes that aren't listed on the mb website. ;)

I would honestly just spend the extra buck on a decent chefs knife and a standard food processor. They will last a **** of a lot longer. Products like the magic bullet are usually not made very well at all.

I have a MB and have had it for 2 yrs. Have not had any problem. I use it everyday for smoothies, soups and sauces. I love the MB. I like the fact that I can leave it right on the counter and it takes up so much less space than a processor. I got mine before I saw the blender and juicer so I just ordered the one off tv...buy one get one free. Got 2 complete sets including the blender and juicer for a total of $139.97, that includes S&H. For that price and the convience of the size...I think it is a great deal. I am giving one to my son for Christmas. I drink alot of iced tea and I make alot of Iced tea slushies and tons of flovered frozen coffee. I love it.

i was about to post something like this lol but thought i would do a forum search first.

So does anyone still use these? I have something like it, I use it to make my tomatoes sauce with no chunks lol and to blend my parmesan cheese.

Do people use one and if u do what TNT "quick" things do u do in it.

My friend just sent me a link with recipes - the link has already been posted in this post. Thats why I was curious. Wouldn't mind using it a bit more.

i have a magic bullet, I only make certain things with it though, so new ideas are always welcome, thanks

My boyfriend has had a Magic Bullet for a while, but I'm the one who uses it more now that we live together. I don't use it much, but when I do it's usually to make milkshakes or to grind spices. I haven't quite mastered just chopping things with it rather than turning whatever I put in there into liquid (I've also tried to use it on tomatoes for penne alla vodka, but I basically just ended up with tomato sauce), but I'm hoping it's one of those things that comes with time. The next time I do garlic bread I'll probably use it to make up my garlic butter.

I don't even own a blender or a food processor, I just have the Magic Bullet in my kitchen. Since I'm only cooking for two anyway, it works nicely for me and I like that it doesn't take up much space on my counter.

I couldnt justify the price for "The Magic Bullet" however i did find at Macy's the "Bella Cucina" which is the same thing but only 30 bucks. I purchased this recently and i LOVE it! I have a small kitched in a small apartment and this fits much better than a bulky blender. This also isnt as loud when chopping ice,etc as the bullet.

I have beel looking around for some decent smoothie recipies side from what mine suggests. thank you all for ideas! :chef:

lol, alix, you can rest easy. it's a blender/juicer/chopper, etc.
check it out at:
The Magic Bullet Blender - Official Website
:D

Makes SMOOFIES!!!!! yummmm yummmmmm yummmmmmm

I have a craving for a watermelon one, but I don't have a recipe, but I'd be willing to experiment if I had watermelon. :)

I had a can of pears. Froze them, put them in the bullet w/a little bit of water and 1 or 2 pkts of Splenda (don't remember how many I used). Not great, but it wasn't bad, either.

I was messing around in the last post for this thread. I'll behave now. Maybe.

I have a MB on counter top ... seriously handy.

Grinds coffee
Best milkshakes are those made at home
Baby food

Maybe to be continued, I promised my daughter the computer

okay, one MORE message. these are the categories of recipes to choose from:
-party dips
-appetizers
-frozen cocktails
-breakfast dishes
-soups ans sandwiches
-dinner dishes
-desserts
-baby food
-coffee drinks
-smoothies
-juices
-the 7-minute cocktail party (w/ shopping list)

they have them seperated into:
-fat-free recipes
-vegetarian recipes
-kid-friendly recipes
:D
Luvs,
Are the recipes still available? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom