Anyone want any Magic Bullet recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ooo oo cool lol i was just looking on the internet for these. lol can you post the Sorbet they showed on the infomercial. . .anthe smootheis? if its to much dont worry about it. . thanks in advance :)

here you go, mochabean: :D
Fabulously Fast Fruit Sorbet (from the Magic Bullet Recipe book)
-------------------------------
-1 c. of your favorite fruit (we love mixed berries)
-2-3 tbsp. water (or fruit juice, or your favorite liqueur)

First... Add ingredients to the Short Cup and blend until smooth.
Then... Serve.

To reach your ideal consistency, you may want to add more water or fruit juice to the frozen fruit.

For a fancy brunch or party dessert, make a variety of flavors (blueberry, strawberry, mango) and pour the different flavors into cocktail glasses. For an impressive visual display, add flavors with contrasting colors in the same cup.

they have 3 smoothie recipes:Strawberry Banana; Mixed Berry, & Choco-Berry Protein Smoothie. let me know if you want any of those recipes.
(on a side note, i make smoothies in mine a lot. any fruit works. especially if you freeze some of it. :D )

Hi there, just discovered this great forum.
I live in Europe and bought a Magic Bullet today, but it didn't come with any recipes at all :-((

luvs_food, I came accross this thread and I was wondering if it's not too much trouble could you please post some of these recipes:

-appetizers
-breakfast dishes
-soups and sandwiches
-dinner dishes
-desserts
-coffee drinks

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi. I am new and just got a magic bullet and i want to make a cheese dip but i dont have the recipe for it.
Could you give it or a link that has it on.

Thanks in advance

AlexH

Hi Alexh. Welcome to the group. Some one will come along that has the recipe that you need.

Alexh said:
Hi. I am new and just got a magic bullet and i want to make a cheese dip but i dont have the recipe for it.
Could you give it or a link that has it on.

Thanks in advance

AlexH

i have the mb. i'll see if i can find the recipe booklet that came with it. if i can i'll give you the recipe for it later.

I saw this appliance advertised a few times on imfomercials on the Food Network, but I got so many small appliances that I don't think I need this.

Besides, I'm not ready to spend $100.00 for this.

~Corey123.

Luvs, think this tool is kid friendly? My stepson sees the infomercial and always wants one. He's only 8, was thinking of getting it for his 9th birthday. What do you think?

As long as he's going to be supervised while he uses it, why not?:ermm:

It could start him on the road to becoming a cook or chef:chef:

~Corey123.

Last edited:
luvs_food said:
i got mine yesterday. just let me know! :D
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ALL OF THE RECIPE'S, MINE DID NOT COME WITH THEM, LET ME KNOW, THANKS

Actually, I DID eventually buy this little machine and the "extras" that came with it from Filene's. I haven't used it yet, but I do have it now.

~Corey123.

I would love magic bullet recipes - pleaseeeeeeeeeee

luvs said:
I would dearly love some recipes for the magic bullet.Thanks
Funkybec

I know this isn't a thread about the quality of the product, but if someone is looking for one of these types of deals, I would highly recommend shelling out for the...I think they're made by Belladonna. I can't quite remember the company.

Basically what it comes down to is if you read the reviews on Amazon for the Magic Bullet...they're horribly lacking in durability. The motors are underpowered, there are plastic screws and fittings, etc. Lot of negative reviews on them just about everywhere you look. The Belladonna ones use higher quality parts and will last longer.

That being said...

Ultimately all these things really exist as are mini blenders. And for that you can get a nice multi-tooled Braun immersion blender with attachments that ultimately do the exact same things the Magic Bullet type things do, as well as versatility they don't offer--for less cost and better quality.

magic bullet recipes

i would love any magic bullet recipes anyone would love to share please....mine came with no book....thank you....nascarann:chef:

Magic Bullet Recipes

luvs said:
I just ordered my Magic Bullet yesterday and am looking for recipes. Can you help me out?

:chef:

Magic Bullet Recipes

I just got my Magic Bullet yesterday at a thrift store. It is brand new, but has no manuel or any paper work. I would love any recipes you would be so kind to share. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom