Anyone want any Magic Bullet recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um, what exactly do you mean by magic bullet? I am almost afraid to ask that because of what we use that term to refer to.

luvs, I was thinking of getting one (no, not that one Alix ;) ) Will you give us a review so I will know if it's worth the price?

Whew thanks wasabi, I was a bit worried about the type of recipes that would be showing up here! :oops:

wasabi said:
luvs, I was thinking of getting one (no, not that one Alix ;) ) Will you give us a review so I will know if it's worth the price?

i think it's awesome, wasabi, from what i've made. the juicer works well, and the magic bullet makes great smoothies. and it really DOES work as quickly as it is supposed to. i'm planning on making a tomato/cucumber/parsley/green peppercorn salad and chicken salad in it tonight, so i'll fill you in on how that goes for a more thorough review.
one thing, though: with the shipping costs of the 1st MB and the free one total, the price goes from $99 to either $127 or $137, i can't remember which. just to let you know.
:D

okay, one MORE message. these are the categories of recipes to choose from:
-party dips
-appetizers
-frozen cocktails
-breakfast dishes
-soups ans sandwiches
-dinner dishes
-desserts
-baby food
-coffee drinks
-smoothies
-juices
-the 7-minute cocktail party (w/ shopping list)

they have them seperated into:
-fat-free recipes
-vegetarian recipes
-kid-friendly recipes
:D

yikes.gif

Hey, I had a goose chase me through a gravel parking lot with 2 1/2" heels on and a really tight skirt - now it's funny - they make the most horrible noise while they're chasing you!!!

elf, :LOL:

luvs, I think I will wait till the price goes down, and it will.

kitchenelf said:
Hey, I had a goose chase me through a gravel parking lot with 2 1/2" heels on and a really tight skirt - now it's funny - they make the most horrible noise while they're chasing you!!!

ROFLMAO .... I know how much noise my ex-DW used to make about her feet hurting at the end of the day - I can only imagine how much noise a goose would make with it's funny shaped feet stuck in 2 1/2" heels and a tight skirt stuck on it! :LOL:

(Sorry .. just HAD to do that ..... :oops: )

LMAO Michael - that is exactly how I wrote it! LOL Now - imagine ME in the 2 1/2" heels ALSO making a strange noise :shock:

he.. he, he, he, ... he....

Ok, with that out of the way I remember watching the infomercial and it looked good... how does it rate as a food procesor? I need one urgently and should pick one up at target tomorrow but if this thing rocks I want it.

hey, lugaru. :)
it is a good food processer, but it kind of turned my cucumbers to soup, lol. i think i left it on too long. but it definately purees really quickly. i'll let you know later after i make something for a late lunch if it chops and minces well. :D

Hi luvs.
Glad to hear you received yours. Had a question re the MB. Did yours come with two gaskets (they look like two rubber bands), you have to insert under the mixer cups. Mine is a knock-off(?) very similar to MB called the Power Chopper.

I put the gasket on, it spun round & broke. Tuna salad I was trying to make leaked through the bottom & shot out onto the backsplash.

Wasabi, wanted to mention, don't know if you get the home shopping club (cable) in your area, but several days ago price was about $49.95 + $12 s/h, plus tax. One of those specials of the day. If you're still interested, take a peek at hsn.com.

Luvs, if the MB is the same re changing gaskets, I won't do this again. Bought mine on ebay, new in box. Thinking about contacting seller. But, if this is the way they're all constructed, I won't buy another. Thanks in advance for your help.

hi, mish. sorry your gadget gave you so much trouble. :?
the MB came ready to use, gasket in place, but there are 4 spares that came w/ it. i guess for when they wear out. i'm really pleased with it overall. :)

Back
Top Bottom