Blendtec sale - ACT FAST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheNoodleIncident

Senior Cook
until midnight tonight (3/14), you can get a refurb blendtec with two pitchers and a 10 year warranty (normally 3 years) for $250....normal cost is about $500, plus extra for the extended warranty....i just pulled the trigger, even though i have my nice new KA blender (check craigslist for a deal!)....this is too good of a deal

https://www.blendtec.com/sxsw

Not this one

how come? the other cooking forum i like was all over this....surprised at the lack of response here

i know its still quite expensive for a blender, but an insane deal compared to the normal price....also, for anyone who blends on a regular basis, you will probably spend $250 or more over the course of 10 years replacing cheaper models

the blendtec and vitamix are pretty much equivalent....both have their pros and cons when compared to each other, but in the end they are both pretty much the best options on the market (and usually have a price to match)

cant argue with that....this blender is only worth the price if you plan to get a decent amount of use out of it, which i do (though not everday).....over the past five years, i think ive had 4 blenders (broken pitchers and fried motors)...its a bit of a gamble (like i said, i have a pretty much brand new KA blender), but there is a good chance i will come out ahead, and this thing is just really cool

Back
Top Bottom