Bosch Universal Plus vs. Kitchen Assistent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyRosie

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone... I just signed up today as a member and wondered what y'all's opinion would be on these two great mixing machines. I have the Bosch Universal Plus but don't care for the bundt bowl with the center post. I make lots of bread and have seen the videos from The Bread Beckers site, but I would like to hear from consumers, not merchants. :) Any input out there? Thanks!

Teri in Texas

Welcome to DC SimplyRosie. I have no experience with either machine. I use a Kitchen Aide stand mixer which does everything I need. I'm not a big baker so it is enough for me. I'm sure someone else will chime in here though. We have many bread and cake bakers here that might give you some feedback.

Kitchen Assitant

I have the kitchen assistant from Bread Beckers. It is a truly wonderful machine for making bread and other items in the main large bowl. The bowl shape for the center stick "whisk" mixer works well, but is not as easy to use as a paddle type mixer. It seems to clog a lot with thicker mixes and is harder to clean. I don't see it ever breaking since it is built quite well, but the style has it's drawbacks.

Greg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom