Breville Hot Wok (review)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if Shrek would notice if I got this from him for Christmas...Shop Breville Hot Wok, BEW600XL at CHEFS. I'm going to get myself in trouble if I keep looking at Chef's catalog. They have it for $110 and free shipping.

good deal, pf! what if you oh-so-innocently bought the hot wok FOR shrek for christmas? after all, look at how he took to the breville mini pie maker--like a duck to water.:)

then, if he isn't going for it--looking all suspicious or confused, that's your cue to turn So unhappy with feelings hurt at shrek's totally unexpected displeasure at your thoughtful gift...i frankly don't see a way for this plan to fail....:angel:

LOL! Would have worked if I hadn't already told him all about it. I will wait until after Christmas, just in case it's what is in the good sized box sitting on the floor. I had to patch it, Smudge thinks it's hers. I promise, I didn't peek.

i'm such a sap. i didn't at all mean to, but god help me i signed up to receive emails from chef's....

I don't get that many from them. I like looking at all the shiny things I could buy. It's a lot like window shopping.

I wonder if Shrek would notice if I got this from him for Christmas...Shop Breville Hot Wok, BEW600XL at CHEFS. I'm going to get myself in trouble if I keep looking at Chef's catalog. They have it for $110 and free shipping.

Best price I've seen. I'm using mine a lot. I would like to recommend 'Complete book of Thai Cooking' by Linda Stephen. Very good recipes. It's a large size paperback. I have enjoyed every one I've tried (quite a few of them so far) I am dating and assigning them stars after I try)
I can just see you 'wok'n in your kitchen with your earrings on :LOL: :)

Best price I've seen. I'm using mine a lot. I would like to recommend 'Complete book of Thai Cooking' by Linda Stephen. Very good recipes. It's a large size paperback. I have enjoyed every one I've tried (quite a few of them so far) I am dating and assigning them stars after I try)
I can just see you 'wok'n in your kitchen with your earrings on :LOL: :)

And apron and boots...:LOL:

i'm betting there will be a whole new line of stir-fry-filled pies at munky's place. i'm not for sure, but i think i remember her mentioning a breville panini machine that she has also. or was it a deep-fryer? let's see, what's next? does breville make an ice cream machine?

so Chef Munky, you got your wok eh? :ohmy:

Well, yes I got a wok. It's not a Breville. My guys heard I couldn't find silver to match all my other Breville toys. I figured it can wait and gave up the ghost for a while anyways. Well they surprised me early.They did find a nice wok set. 14" heavy gauge carbon steel. It's silver!!! :chef:
I had given away all the equipment I had when I passed on my old wok. Everything but my cook books. I'm not so quick to part with them so easily.

I love it! Thought it was very thoughtful of them to find me this wok set.
They kept in mind what my hands can handle and the weight. It's just the right size for all of us. And I can even take it out onto the patio and use it on my Big Daddy Grill's side burner. It's a winner! Been using it quite a bit.
Our Butcher really worked for his paycheck today when I put in my order.

I've forgotten how much fun a wok can be. Especially in 4" heeled boots. Limited time only on that bright idea.:LOL:

Can I still join up in the new " Woker's Klub?" I'll pay my monthly dues in advance if necessary. :angel:

Munky.

Well, yes I got a wok. It's not a Breville. My guys heard I couldn't find silver to match all my other Breville toys. I figured it can wait and gave up the ghost for a while anyways. Well they surprised me early.They did find a nice wok set. 14" heavy gauge carbon steel. It's silver!!! :chef:
I had given away all the equipment I had when I passed on my old wok. Everything but my cook books. I'm not so quick to part with them so easily.

I love it! Thought it was very thoughtful of them to find me this wok set.
They kept in mind what my hands can handle and the weight. It's just the right size for all of us. And I can even take it out onto the patio and use it on my Big Daddy Grill's side burner. It's a winner! Been using it quite a bit.
Our Butcher really worked for his paycheck today when I put in my order.

I've forgotten how much fun a wok can be. Especially in 4" heeled boots. Limited time only on that bright idea.:LOL:

Can I still join up in the new " Woker's Klub?" I'll pay my monthly dues in advance if necessary. :angel:

Munky.

Oh Munky that's terrific! Enjoy your new wok! Of course you are a 'star member' dues paid in full. (just be sure to wear those boots while wok'n) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom