Buying Gas Stove!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's pretty cool.
What is the bottom section used for, where the broiler on a "typical" stove is located? I couldn't find anything in their PDF file.

It's a warming drawer. It has two settings - one for holding food at serving temp, and one for holding baked goods, which don't need to be kept as hot. I don't get a ton of use out of it, so if I was doing it over again, I'd get the one with a smaller second oven and use the warming feature in the oven settings when I need it.

Thanks, GG. I'm "filing" all this info away for when it's time to replace my oven. I imagine when my refrigerator finally goes I'll get a new oven at the same time. So that probably isn't very far off....

I have GE Spectra and am very happy for what it is. It was not expensive and works well. If I had money though I would love dual fuel. Gas top and electric oven it is the best.

In our next home I am going to have a huge kitchen with a wall oven and a gas range on an island and a big fridge and and and andddddddddddddddddddddddd........
(I could keep going)

But I digress...................

We are going to get the GE 30" Free Standing Self Clean Gas with 5 burners. In stainless steel, to match the fridge we are getting for Christmas too!

Back
Top Bottom