Cuisinart Food Processor Recall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just received my replacement blade. The instructions for unpacking the new blade and repacking the old blade were clear. The new blade fit my FP.

I kept trying and trying and trying the website, finally got on and of course my Cuisinart was on the list... filled out the online form and I got my new blade within days in the mail.
I had IM'd my Dear-Niece-In-Law to do the same, as I knew hers was on there as well, but she procrastinated placing her online request, and now is on a VERY long waitlist... they're on back order. She called me yesterday in fact and asked me, "Auntie, my metal blade is starting to come apart, do you think I could still use it?"
WHAT?! NO! of course not! :ermm::ohmy::huh::ROFLMAO:

I registered mid-December and received an email in mid-January asking for my patience as they were working on it. The blade came shortly after that. I haven't had occasion to use my FP since.

I'm glad this thread floated up again. I saw this on the news shortly before we left for OH, then promptly forgot about it. When I did think of it, I wasn't online. By the time I would go online...you know what happened. :rolleyes:

Anyroad, I finally sent my claim yesterday. Going by Steve's approximate 2-month wait, I guess it might show up for Easter?

My FP is about 15 years old. I don't use it a lot and the defective blade worked great during the holidays. I checked it frequently to make sure no pieces were missing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom