Cuisinart Griddler or GF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sage

Cook
I asked for for Cuisinart Griddler for Christmas and my DH gave me one.
I have to tell you it's GREAT!
So far I had pork chops, bone in chicken, boneless chicken breast, paninis, ham steak roasted vegetables;It is super!
Tomorrow I'm planning grilled salmon filet and I want to cook a steak on the week end.Would love to get advice from anyone here who has cooked a steak on the Griddler or a GF.Thanks.
:chef:

I saw this griddler at Sur Le Table and if I didn't already have a Krups panini maker and tons of other appliances, (I have to have everything that comes down the pike) I would have bought this one. I liked what I saw and I especially like that it cleans easily and can be fully opened. Keep cookin, you've got a nice piece of equipment there. Cuisinart makes a quality product.

Costco has the Griddler for $89. I love mine. MUCH more versatile than the Foreman (which we have at our beach house).

I have one as well. Originally I just got it to function as a panini press so I could make Cuban sandwiches, but have been pleasantly surprised at how versatile it is. I do wish the cooking surface was a little bit larger for things like pancakes and the like, and the steel-topped lid was a horrible idea (burned myself on it a couple of times now as it gets incredibly hot), but it is quite a handy little tool

I don't have the Griddler but I have tried to cook steaks in various GF grills and after many trys I have given up on the GF grill for cooking steaks.

I recently bought a DeLonghi Retro grill and it works much better for grilling steak and just about anything else when compared to the GF grill.

Griddler, hands down. Much more versatile and a better piece of equipment. Avialable on Amazon, reconditioned for $70--at Costco for $90.

Back
Top Bottom