Do you have any of these products?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chubbs

Cook
I made a collage of products i'm interested in.Would like to hear your feedback on what you have in the collage.
img_1135094_0_27f4fc857c5eec340ef17d9d8047fb46.jpg

img_1135094_1_3deb11dde28a0876efefe8c57ba57f43.jpg

I have many of the items presented in your collage but none of the specific brand names and model numbers shown.

Of all those specifics, I have only the Jaccard, which works well. But I doubt that any of the spring loaded ones are really easily cleanable. I have many pieces with the same functions at the others, just not those brands. But then, I don't pay retail any more often than I have to. For instance, my meat slicer is a heavy professional make found at the flea market and cleaned up.

I'm not much of a gadget guy myself and can't make heads nor tails out of a lot of these photos.

But I do have a Zyliss classic cheese grater and love it.

I have a Presto Flipside brand waffle iron, it serves the same purpose as the hotel style but takes up much less space. It makes awesome crisp waffles.

It's hard for me to tell if it is the same one but I have a similiar apple slicer and the plastic broke. The gals I work with have a all stainless steel one that works great.

Yes to your smoker concept, not sure which model is best. It's on my own "drool " list.

Yes to Lodge cast iron pans. I'd get a regular fry pan, multi use, make your cornbread and tip it out and cut it into triangles yourself. The one pictured seems to be self limiting, to me.

Other than a pizza stone, not sure what all the other parts are.

I have a good mandoline, but find I use the super thin slicing blade on my food processor or just a knife and cutting board. Yes, to good knives.

You have a long want list of gadgets. Perhaps you should have a shower-party, even if you're not getting married.

I have a Cuisinart meat grinder. I've only used it a couple of times, but I like it. Not sure which brand you picked. The question to ask is if you will actually use it. I also have a meat slicer, not the brand you have picked, but I find it handy for slicing meats, bread, cheese. I got mine for $10 at an auction, so it wasn't a huge investment.

I'd probably go with a KA mixer or one that accepts the different KA gadets (pasta maker, grinder, etc.) if you anticipate you'll only use those every now and again rather than a separate appliance for each. Unless you have unlimited storage space.

Last edited:
I have those AllClad mixing bowls, with the flared rim handle. I use them. Daily. I had an old Norpro Krona whisking bowl that was like the 1-1/2 qt. AllClad but with a round bottom. Loved it, but when I got the AllClads I gave the Norpro away. The best whisking bowls. Oh, and I have the Zyliss cheese grater. Very good grater, but for larger amounts I use my food processor. I have other items shown but not of the same brands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom