Electric Food slicer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes! I am in the market for a new one, but I'm having trouble deciding what to get.

I've stripped the gears on two cheap gear-driven Rivals, and I know the belt-driven slicers are better, but they are too big, too heavy and too expensive for me.

Some of the Chef's Choice models look good to me. I am open to suggestions, and have $500 to spend (including shipping).

What do you have, Lady?

Lee

Last edited:
Yes! I am in the market for a new one, but I'm having trouble deciding what to get.

I've stripped the gears on two cheap gear-driven Rivals, and I know the belt-driven slicers are better, but they are too big, too heavy and too expensive for me.

Some of the Chef's Choice models look good to me. I am open to suggestions, and have $500 to spend (including shipping).

What do you have, Lady?

Lee

I have Rival , which is heavy and old, must be over 20 yrs. old :LOL:
~Diane

I got a Kenmore slicer.

It looks somewhat similar to the Chefs Choice model, and it works very well. Haven't used it in a while though.

My sister gave hers away years ago, or sold it or something. I sure miss that thing now. I would love to be able to slice my own ham. Seems like an item you should just tuck away somewhere just in case.

I'm afraid that this is one of the gadgets that I've always wanted but could never justify the price because I simply would not use it that often.

Back
Top Bottom