Electric Frying Pan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tumbleweed

Assistant Cook
Hi,

I am looking for a good quality electric frying pan. it should be about 12" square, and have a temperature setting knob. It should have a good quality tight fitting lid as well. This is a great cooking appliance for people like me with growing families to have to feed. We used to use a pan like this years ago when I was growing up, but, I don't know what happened to it. haven't been able to ever find one like it again. I am located in the Toronto area.

Tumbleweed, Canadian Tire normally has a good selection at a good price. Superstore, Zellers etc all carry them. I don't think you'll have trouble finding a good one!:)

Hi,

I am looking for a good quality electric frying pan. it should be about 12" square, and have a temperature setting knob. It should have a good quality tight fitting lid as well. This is a great cooking appliance for people like me with growing families to have to feed. We used to use a pan like this years ago when I was growing up, but, I don't know what happened to it. haven't been able to ever find one like it again. I am located in the Toronto area.

Hard to beat the ol' standard.....
Presto 06821 Frying Pan Hi Side Non Stick Electric Skillet

just do a google search on the Presto 06821 -- about $50 anywhere..

Hi, tumbleweed. I suggest you visit your area cookware stores and mega-marts and look at what's available. This way you'll be able to see the actual size of the skillets and judge if the lids fit as you desire. Then, see where you can get the best value for your money. Sometimes Amazon has a "free shipping" on items above a certain price.

Back
Top Bottom