Electric Kettle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my news is old news but what the hey..........I find my electric kettle to be a lifesaver........and not just for a hot cuppa either.......we tend to have no hot water from time to time and if you take a daily bath (shower you can forget) at least you can draw a quick liter or quart of hot water to mix in with the cold and have a quick wash-up and a shave....if you have several pans of hot water going along with the kettle then you can then have a semblance of a warm bath.....have washed long hair many times these past 3 years thanks to the electric kettle and pans of hot water.......also, if you have to add water to a recipe that is already hot you should add hot water, that's where having a hot kettle is nice or if you're making a roux for Cajun dishes........I always add hot water from an electric kettle to smooth it out..........the automatic turn off switch is well worth the investment.......if I have wee beasties in my foodstuffs and I don't want them scattering to the highlands I heat up the "cauldron" and pour hot water over them........kills anything and everything and in just minutes......the pour spout is far better than a pan.......I think that a warm button is a great idea but I don't have that feature.........no, they are not cheap but they have been useful for me and well worth it......it's of course a personal choice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom