Electric Tea Kettle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caine said:
The Krups is good, but so is the Braun, and the Braun is prettier!
5634385_125.jpg

I have this model, it works great. Not fancy or anything, but it works well. Unlike Europe (on 200+v systems) you can only get 1500 watt kettles. I remember 3000 watt models in Europe, talk about a quick boil! Even the 1500 watt models are nice and quick, though.

I liked the little filter in the tip so when you pour it blocks any calcium that might have built up from pouring into your cup. :)

I couldn't get by without my electric kettle for tea. I've owned one for 25 years (a Proctor-Silex kettle that was made in Canada), and it would still be going strong if it hadn't developed a leak around the water level window.

I now own the Wal-Mart GE version that has been pictured earlier, and really like it. It looks good, works like a charm, and is shaped such that it is easy to keep clean.

Joe

So I had to wait to get one delivered through the mail. It uses the coffee pods, and they are expensive!
Corey, I know how much you love gadgets, so you're really going to love this!

You can make your own coffee pods, with your favorite coffee, using the Perfect Pod Maker. If your order totals $75.00, you get free UPS ground shipping, so when I ordered my podmaker, I ordered 10 bulk filter packs, too. With the pod maker, it reduces the cost per cup from 18¢ a cup to around 6¢ a cup, depending on what type of coffee you use, so it pays for itself in a few months.

Last edited:
I'll wait until I can afford it. I'm too strapped for cash and neear the brink of bankruptcy.

Thanks though. I saved it into the website folder.

Back
Top Bottom