Food processor recommendation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes the cord wraps around the appliance in a little recess and isn't visible when not in use. But if someone says it plugs in, I'd assume that means it has a cord.

Dang it, Kayelle. Much as I didn't need it, I went ahead and ordered the Cuisinart. I'm really excited about the whipping and chopping attachments, though I already have a perfectly good KA stick blender. I'll give my little Braun boat motor to a friend. Can't be a 3 stick blender family, a bit of overkill.

I have that one as well and really enjoy it!

Sometimes the cord wraps around the appliance in a little recess and isn't visible when not in use. But if someone says it plugs in, I'd assume that means it has a cord.

Not if she comes from another country and their verbs are different from here in the U.S.

Your confusion is quite reasonable. Pictures don't always show the truth. :angel:

Thanks for understanding, Addie! They may have hidden the cord to make the pic look cleaner. Nevertheless it is confusing, and the write up on Amazon doesn't indicate how the power is sourced.

Thanks for posting this! I saw that there were 2 versions but both showed no cord in the pic on Amazon and BBB. Very confusing! I wish they would photograph products more accurately.

Pictures aren't always worth a thousand words, you need to read the descriptions too. If it doesn't say "cordless" or "rechargeable", it's not. It's only reasonable that the cordless rechargeable is going to be heavier, it's your choice.

Last edited:
Mine is corded. It's never been an issue. One less thing that won't be ready to go when you need it.

I assume the cordless ones have a holder that you mount on the wall and keep plugged in so it can charge the blender.

Mine is corded. It's never been an issue. One less thing that won't be ready to go when you need it.

I assume the cordless ones have a holder that you mount on the wall and keep plugged in so it can charge the blender.

Which one do you have?

Back
Top Bottom